Welcome to kidsparent.com
The rules and regulations for using the kidsparent.com website are set out in these terms and conditions.
Kidsparent.com is situated in: Ireland
We suppose that you fully agree with these terms and circumstances by accessing this portal. Do not continue to use kidsparent.com’s website unless you agree to all the terms and conditions on this page.
The following terms and circumstances, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Noticeand any or all Agreements conform to these Terms and Conditions: “Customer,” “You” and “Your” relates to you, the individual who accesses this portal and accepts the Company’s terms and circumstances. “The Company” relates to our Company, “Ourself,” “We,” “Our” and “Us.” “Party” or “Us” relates to both us and the client or the client itself. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or by any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs with regard to the provision of the Company’s stated services / products, in accordance with and subject to the requirements of the Customer.
Unless otherwise mentioned, Kidsparent.com and/or its licensors own intellectual estate privileges for all content on kidsparent.com. All intellectual estate rights shall be protected. Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions, you may view and/or print pages from https:/www.kidsparent.com for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Sell, lease or sub-license content from https:/www.kidsparent.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy information from https:/www.kidsparent.com
- Redistribute content from kidsparent.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our same manner website when they list us in the directory as they link to other listed companies ‘ websites ; and
- Without prior written consent, the following organizations may link to our website:
- Systemwide accredited companies except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organizations may link to our homepage, publications or other website information provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way ; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the link party and its products or services ; and (c) fits within the context of the website of the link party.
- Other requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved at our sole discretion:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AmericanAutomobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the connection would not impact unfavorably on us or our certified businesses (e.g., trade unions or other organisations representing highly suspect kinds of company, such as work-at-home possibilities, are not permitted to connect); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c)
These organisations may connect to our website, journals or other data given that the connection: (a) is not in any manner false; (b) does not mean the patronage, endorsement or consent of the link group and its goods or facilities; and (c) suits within the link party’s scope.
You must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com if you are one of the organisations mentioned in section 2 above and are interested in connecting to our website. Please include your name, organization name, contact information (such as a telephone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website. Allow 2-3 weeks of reaction.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within thecontext and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the logo or other artwork of kidsparent.com will be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without previous written consent and previous consent, you may not generate images around our internet pages or use other methods that in any manner change our website’s graphic presentation or appearance.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask that you, at any moment and in its sole discretion, cancel all connections or any specific connection to our website. You agree to instantly cancel all connections to our blog upon such request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and circumstances and their connecting policy at any moment. By continuing to connect to our website, you agree to be obliged and comply with these terms and circumstances.
Removal of links from our website
If, for any reason, you find any links objectionable on our website or any linked website, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links, but we will not be required to do so or respond directly to you.
While we strive to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we are not warranting that it is complete; nor are we undertaking to ensure that the website remains accessible or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
For any material that happens on your website, we are not liable or accountable. You agree to compensate and protect us against all allegations resulting from or based on your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or in any context containing content or material that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal or infringing, otherwise infringing or advocating the infringement or other infringement of any third party rights.
We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law concerning satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or use of reasonable care and skills). This disclaimer will not contain anything:
- Limit or exclude from negligence our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation from our or your liability;
- Limit any of our liabilities or your liabilities which are not permitted by applicable law ; or
- Exclude any of our liabilities or your liabilities not excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the foregoing paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer orin in connection with the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contract, tort (including negligence) and infringement of statutory duty.
In so far as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.